Warframe The Silver Grove Trailer
Warframe welcomes the Silver Grove update today, along with the new Warframe Titania.
Major highlights from The Silver Grove Update for PC include:
NEW WARFRAME TITANIA: Trance your enemies with the mystical powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Titania. Overwhelm your foes with swarms of razor-winged butterflies, distract opponents with shiny lures, and morph into a small but deadly, flying fairy. This incredible shrinking Warframe packs a big punch!
NEW LUNARO IMPROVEMENTS: Tenno, at the ready! Warframe’s recently released team sport Lunaro is expanding! Flip your perspective with a new Steel Meridian-themed Map, featuring a sideways net and mid-field ramps. Experience new gameplay improvements including a dedicated ‘pass’ button and the ability to guard while holding the Lunaro. Matchmaking improvements and the introduction of volunteer servers means you — along with your teammates and adversaries — will experience even smoother and more consistent Lunaro gameplay.
NEW GLYPH SYSTEM: Leave more than just bodies of fallen enemies on the battlefield. Leave your mark with Warframe’s new Glyph system. Choose from a variety of Glyph designs and make a statement in your environment.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2012: MMOHuts/OnRPG Day Two Recap
- OnRPG and MMOHut recap their day two experiences at E3 2012.
- 2017 - The Year of the Sandbox MMOs Dawns
- Last year was a mixed bag. A (small) handful of interesting MMOs came out.
- Hearthstone: HCT Europe - Spring Playoffs Recap
- The World Championship draws near and the incoming roster is shaping up, but who will represent Europe?