Warframe The Silver Grove Trailer
Warframe welcomes the Silver Grove update today, along with the new Warframe Titania.
Major highlights from The Silver Grove Update for PC include:
NEW WARFRAME TITANIA: Trance your enemies with the mystical powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Titania. Overwhelm your foes with swarms of razor-winged butterflies, distract opponents with shiny lures, and morph into a small but deadly, flying fairy. This incredible shrinking Warframe packs a big punch!
NEW LUNARO IMPROVEMENTS: Tenno, at the ready! Warframe’s recently released team sport Lunaro is expanding! Flip your perspective with a new Steel Meridian-themed Map, featuring a sideways net and mid-field ramps. Experience new gameplay improvements including a dedicated ‘pass’ button and the ability to guard while holding the Lunaro. Matchmaking improvements and the introduction of volunteer servers means you — along with your teammates and adversaries — will experience even smoother and more consistent Lunaro gameplay.
NEW GLYPH SYSTEM: Leave more than just bodies of fallen enemies on the battlefield. Leave your mark with Warframe’s new Glyph system. Choose from a variety of Glyph designs and make a statement in your environment.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Banner Saga Takes Geekie Award® in Indie Game Category
- Austin-based independent developer, Stoic, took home another award on Sunday night with its smash hit PC video game The Banner Saga winning th...
- Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-: Legitimizing PC Fighters
- Then there are the anime fighting games. King of Fighters, Blazblue, Melty Blood, Guilty Gear; these are way different from their compatriots.
- WarStory Browser MMO By BigPoint Uses Silverlight
- The German browser gaming juggernaut Bigpoint is publishing a new game called WarStory Europe in Flames that's powered by Microsoft'...