TERA is the first game launched by En Masse Entertainment. You choose between one of seven races, and one of eight classes. Each class is unique enough to be different from the rest. Combat in TERA is action based, meaning you have to aim your attacks to hit, and can dodge enemy attacks to reduce or eliminate the damage you take. The trial version of the game lasts for seven days, and gives you access to all the game features except for the political system. You can also only reach level 23, and can only create characters on a single server, though you may create up to eight of them.
TERA Featured Video
TERA System Requirements
Coming Soon . . .
- Happy First Birthday, TERA! - Posted on May 1, 2013
En Masse Entertainment™, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, is pleased to celebrate the first anniversary of TERA.
- Small-Ass Monsters Introduced to TERA - Posted on April 1, 2013
Big ass monsters getting you down? TERA has a solution!
- TERA: Rising Soars to over One Million Players in North America - Posted on March 20, 2013
Over one million players now playing since the free-to-play transition in TERA!
- TERA: Rising Opens Game For Free - Posted on February 5, 2013
En Masse Entertainment announced today's launch of TERA: Rising, the next step for the award-winning MMORPG that makes it available for free.
- TERA Goes Subscription-Free on February 5 - Posted on January 30, 2013
TERA goes free-to-play with optional subscriptions on February 5. Find out more on MMOHut.