Skara is a blended-genre MMO in development, seeking to mix ideas from fantasy role-playing games, first-person shooters, and even MOBAs to create a memorable experience. Players can customize their character weapon choices and race, with horizontal progression meaning no level gap will punish new players from old. The game will also feature an offline story mode and faction warfare that will change the course of the world.
Skara Featured Video
Skara Global Videos
Skara – The Blade Remains February 2014 Alpha Gameplay
Skara The Blade Remains Kickstarter Intro and Interview
Skara System Requirements
Coming Soon. . .
- Skara: The Blade Remains Pre-Beta Interview - Posted on April 7, 2014
Skara pioneers a new gaming genre, MOV—Multiplayer Online Versus, where up to 16 people can play a versus-style game together online. The game is free to play, though players can purchase customized features like equipment and even special moves to make their experience unique.
- Skara: New alpha footage of the Lava Coliseum Arena - Posted on February 26, 2014
With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on STEAM early access within the next few weeks.
- Skara: The Blade Remains Takes Steam by Storm - Posted on January 27, 2014
This week SKARA, The Blade Remains joined the list of games available via Steam Greenlight, the worldwide distributor of videogames online.
- Skara The Blade Remains Chosen for Microsoft Ventures Accelerator - Posted on December 12, 2013
Skara: The Blade Remains announces news that it was chosen for mentoring with Microsoft in its development.
- Skara Involves Fans in Indie Game Development - Posted on August 23, 2013
See how Skara's development team is involving its fans in every step of the development process.