Kings and Legends Global
Kings and Legends Global Overview
Kings and Legends Global is a card battling MMORPG. You take the role of the Lord of Silver Heron Ridge, and fight off the evil forces invading your lands. The game features fully customizable decks, where you use creatures, and powerful heroes to vanquish various foes. In addition to the card battling, the game also features strategy elements such as resource management in your kingdom in order to obtain better cards. You are also free to trade with other players to get cards you want or need. In addition to the storyline, you can also compete against other players in various arena formats such as 1v1, 2v2 and 4v4.
Kings and Legends Global Screenshots
Kings and Legends Global Featured Video
Kings and Legends Global Review
Kings and Legends Global Videos
Kings and Legends Global Trailer
Kings and Legends Global Links
Kings and Legends Global System Requirements
Coming Soon. . .
Kings and Legends Global Articles
- Kings and Legends receives an update of Reckoning - Posted on January 21, 2014
GameSpree, publisher of free-to-play browser games has just announced the release of Update 1.4 “The Reckoning” to Kings and Legends, the unique strategy/TCG, free-to-play browser title.
- MMO Holiday Event Guide 2013 - Posted on December 5, 2013
A look at the events in MMOs this holiday season.
- Kings and Legends Unleashes New Cards With All-new Abilities - Posted on July 30, 2013
Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, announced today a further card expansion for its exciting new update, “Dark Descent.”
- Kings and Legends Enters a Dark Descent - Posted on July 16, 2013
Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, announced today the launch of its exciting new update, “Dark Descent.”
- Kings and Legends Global, the Battle Begins Now - Posted on May 29, 2013
GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Kings and Legends Global, a highly addictive and competitive trading card game (TCG) with MMO and RPG twists, is now available worldwide on GameFuse.com.
Similar games we recommend
- Carte - MMOHut takes a first look at Carte, a free-to-play trading/collectable card game from GamesCampus, featuring daily tournaments, raids, and more.