ARMA 3 pushes realism into the shooting genre unlike anything we’ve seen before. With action in the air, underwater, and on land, you’ll be sure to get your fix of both realistic ragdoll physics and vehicular destruction. Enter a war between NATO and a unified Middle East as you fight with near futuristic weapons to dominate your foes with superior tactics.
Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
Type: FPS (Pay to Play)
EXP Rate: N/A
Filesize: ~20 GB
Pros: +Single-player and multi-player content. +Regular content releases. +Scenario editor.
Cons: -Pay to Play. -Requires Steam. -Limited information available.
Arma III Overview
Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Deploying a wide variety of single- and multiplayer content, over 20 vehicles and 40 weapons, and limitless opportunities for content creation, the PC’s premier military game series is back. Authentic, diverse, open – Arma 3 sends you to war. Key features include:
- Altis & Stratis : Defeat your enemy on richly detailed battlefields – stretching over 290 km² of Mediterranean island terrain.
- Solo & Multiplayer: Experience military gameplay by completing the singleplayer showcase missions. Run through the competitive firing drills to hone your shooting and movement skills. Form a squad and team up to fight against your enemy in multiplayer scenarios.
- Weapons & Vehicles: Master air, land, and sea with 20+ vehicles; choose your gear, pick from 40+ weapons, and customize your loadout.
- Content Creation: Start creating your own experiences with the powerful scenario editor; develop mods for others to play; share and discover scenarios on Steam Workshop; join our creative community.
- Revamped Engine: Navigate the battlefield with fluid new animations; feel the devastating power of combat with the upgraded sound engine, new ragdoll simulation and PhysX™-supported vehicles.
- Campaign Inbound: Supplied as free DLC after release, the official campaign will be deployed in 3 gameplay-driven episodes: Survive, Adapt, Win.
Arma III Screenshots
Arma III Featured Video
Arma III Review
Arma III Screenshots
Arma III Videos
Arma III Launch Trailer
Arma III Links
Arma III System Requirements
Coming Soon. . .
Arma III Articles
- DayZ Standalone Alpha Early Access - Posted on December 19, 2013
After a long time of waiting, and many delays it is finally there, the DayZ Standalone Alpha.