- Victor Vran Launch Review
- The game, while having a strong story that is enticing and fully voice acted, doesn't take itself completely seriously.
- SMITE The Rising Dawn Patch Notes Stream Highlights
- Hirez Bart and Hirez Drybear today revealed the next upcoming patch notes for third person deity based moba, SMITE!
- Elvenar Adds Guild System: Band of Fellows
- Today, InnoGames released a new feature in its strategic city-building game Elvenar: Fellowships.
- Valiance Online Dev Blog Series Teases Power Set System
- Part 1 of their discussion of powers points to a primary/secondary power set system.
- Nords: Heroes of the North Unleashes a Slew of Updates
- Plarium just announced the latest batch of updates for Nords: Heroes of the North, its hit MMO game.
- BattleTech Kickstarter Announced for Fall 2015
- Steeped in the feudal political intrigue of the BattleTech universe, the game will feature an open-ended Mercenaries-style campaign that blend
- Armored Warfare Early Access 4 Adds Major Updates and 24 Hour Access
- The next phase of Early Access testing includes content updates with new vehicles, maps, enhanced rebalancing and retrofits.
- Elsword Releases New Lanox Dungeons as Level Cap Hits 80
- KOG Games has released new content to the North American servers of Elsword to give players some truly tough content to sink their teeth into
- New Dying Light Expansion Revealed as The Following
- Today Techland has confirmed that it is indeed working on Dying Light: The Following – a feature-heavy, story-based expansion pack.
- WAKFU Raiders Launches Globally on iOS and Android
- In WAKFU Raiders, players gather powerful warriors and creatures to fight opposing forces using a unique combo battle system.
- The Repopulation: 15.7.1 Patch Deployed
- The Repopulation has launched its 15.7.1 update today.
- Lords Road Introduces Legendary Goddess: Diana
- AMZGame will be updating Lords Road to improve the gaming experience for all players and also introducing Legendary Goddess: Diana to players