Zombies Monsters Robots: Six Feet Below Zero update Available
En Masse Entertainment introduces Six Feet Below Zero, the latest update for the over-the-top, anything goes, F2P, third-person PC shooter, Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR). With new maps, costumes, and more, Six Feet Below Zero brings special holiday events and new ways to KILL EVERY THING this winter starting Friday, December 19, 2014.
Holiday Tours of Duty
Multistage “Tour of Duty” missions take players to hot spots around the world. Once all maps and missions in a tour of duty are completed, players will receive ultra cool, exclusive holiday items, including a Santa Suit, a Candy Cane melee weapon, and a Snowball gun! Tour of Duty missions are available until December 31 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Be sure to finish them all!
Six New Winter Maps with Plenty of New Guns and Costumes!
Six Feet Below Zero also introduces 17 new weapons (including 6 new platinum weapons), and 6 chilly winter maps on which to fight. There are new costumes as well, so be sure and check out your next outfit in the ZMR item shop!
Introducing Team Tech
Team Tech items allow players to buff their entire squad! A team tech item might increase your squad’s health by a set amount, or reduce the reload times for everyone.
For more info, visit http://www.playzmr.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus: Battle of the Gladiator Release Date Announced
- Netker announced today that Versus: Battle of the Gladiator, a multiplayer melee combat game, will launch officially on Steam on August 26.
- Eldevin Pushes Major Update and Level Cap Increase
- Hunted Cow Studios has upped the end-game of their dynamic world MMORPG, Eldevin, by upping the level cap to forty and with it much of the end...
- D&D Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy New Monsters
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – The Shadowfell Conspi...