Zombies Monsters Robots: Six Feet Below Zero update Available
En Masse Entertainment introduces Six Feet Below Zero, the latest update for the over-the-top, anything goes, F2P, third-person PC shooter, Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR). With new maps, costumes, and more, Six Feet Below Zero brings special holiday events and new ways to KILL EVERY THING this winter starting Friday, December 19, 2014.
Holiday Tours of Duty
Multistage “Tour of Duty” missions take players to hot spots around the world. Once all maps and missions in a tour of duty are completed, players will receive ultra cool, exclusive holiday items, including a Santa Suit, a Candy Cane melee weapon, and a Snowball gun! Tour of Duty missions are available until December 31 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Be sure to finish them all!
Six New Winter Maps with Plenty of New Guns and Costumes!
Six Feet Below Zero also introduces 17 new weapons (including 6 new platinum weapons), and 6 chilly winter maps on which to fight. There are new costumes as well, so be sure and check out your next outfit in the ZMR item shop!
Introducing Team Tech
Team Tech items allow players to buff their entire squad! A team tech item might increase your squad’s health by a set amount, or reduce the reload times for everyone.
For more info, visit http://www.playzmr.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Hits 4M Users; Ships Update 10: Shadows of the Dead
- Warframe is marking 6 months into Open Beta with one of its biggest updates yet.
- Moon Hunters: New details for Kickstarter rewards and more
- Kitfox Games has recently revealed their plans for their upcoming co-op action game: Moon Hunters, as well as their planned schedule for any a...
- Planet Of Cubes Now Free to Play on Mobile
- Mobile game developer and publisher Solverlabs is proud to announce that Planet Of Cubes is now available as a free download on mobile.