Zombies Monsters Robots: Now in Closed Beta Phase 2
En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 2 opens its doors today. Players with closed beta access will be one of the first in the world to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top-anything goes, third-person shooter for PC.
Players who already have access to the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 1 will automatically receive access to the recently launched Closed Beta 2, featuring everything from the first action-packed closed beta phase as well as four all-new maps, including Minesweeper, Headshot Hotel, Rooftop Rumble, and Area 51. With a total of ten maps, eight gameplay modes, brutal bosses, and an insane variety of enemies, the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 2 ups the ante and opens its doors wide for a new wave of recruits.
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Reveals Freya
- Today Freya, one of the key goddesses in Norse Mythology, joins the ranks of the gods in Hi-Rez’s MOBA SMITE.
- Stormthrone: New mini-game details revealed
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has released the first gameplay teaser for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a hi...
- RIFT 5th Anniversary Celebration Begins
- RIFT, Trion Worlds’ fantasy MMORPG known for its massive battles and unique class-building system, celebrates its five-year anniversary toda...