Zombies Monsters Robots: Now in Closed Beta Phase 2
En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 2 opens its doors today. Players with closed beta access will be one of the first in the world to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top-anything goes, third-person shooter for PC.
Players who already have access to the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 1 will automatically receive access to the recently launched Closed Beta 2, featuring everything from the first action-packed closed beta phase as well as four all-new maps, including Minesweeper, Headshot Hotel, Rooftop Rumble, and Area 51. With a total of ten maps, eight gameplay modes, brutal bosses, and an insane variety of enemies, the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 2 ups the ante and opens its doors wide for a new wave of recruits.
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles Announces Spring Time Update
- Bit Mass has announced that Cards and Castles will be getting a new update on Thursday, May 14.
- Velvet Sundown CB Preview
- Velvet Sundown seems quite promising and perhaps will prove that you don't need killing and gore for a game to be exciting and fun.
- Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 Now Available
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has released Elite: Dangerous Beta 2 and announces the date for Beta 3. Beta 2 marks a major update to t...