Dinosaurs join Zombies Monsters Robots with New T-Rekt Update
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the T-Rekt update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR). Prehistoric meets robotic as players find themselves battling for survival against technological dinosaurs in the brand new T-Rekt update.
Three new co-op maps including the first open-world map, ‘Jurassholes’ – where players defend a research facility against an onslaught of enemies – three new PvP maps, new weapons, costume sets, and gear, make this over-the-top content update the best time for players to jump into the ultimate shooter playground for the PC.
For more details on the new T-Rekt update – and to download and play ZMR for free, please visit www.playzmr.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Vale Games Resurfaces With Release Of FORGE: Ymil's Revenge
- Dark Vale Games, makers of the top selling multi-player online game FORGE, has released FORGE: YMIL'S REVENGE, a multi-player action plat...
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud updated to v1.1.0
- Sci-fi MMORTS Astro Lords: Oort Cloud by BISBOG SA has been updated to v1.1.0. This update includes a number of bug fixes as well as some exci...
- LOTRO Update 14 Press Preview
- Once again, the charming devs of Turbine's Lord of the Rings Online have invited me to one of their press events, to debut the upcoming a...