Dinosaurs join Zombies Monsters Robots with New T-Rekt Update
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the T-Rekt update for Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR). Prehistoric meets robotic as players find themselves battling for survival against technological dinosaurs in the brand new T-Rekt update.
Three new co-op maps including the first open-world map, ‘Jurassholes’ – where players defend a research facility against an onslaught of enemies – three new PvP maps, new weapons, costume sets, and gear, make this over-the-top content update the best time for players to jump into the ultimate shooter playground for the PC.
For more details on the new T-Rekt update – and to download and play ZMR for free, please visit www.playzmr.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Angels Online 'Floating Island' Expansion Released
- The Floating Island expansion pack for IGG's Angels Online is now released. Players can now experience the game's new content.
- Move or Die Viewers vs Streamers Coming Soon
- Viewers will be able to directly interact with their livestreamers playing Move or Die in the upcoming “Viewers vs Streamers” content upda...
- RuneScape Celebrates Its 12th Year Online
- Jagex celebrates RuneScape’s 12th anniversary with a host of community competitions and in-game events.