Zombies Monsters Robots Game of Drones Update Takes to the Skies
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of Game of Drones, an update for its free-to-play, third-person shooter, Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR). The update introduces a fleet of drone companions that provide backup in ZMR’s many challenging co-op scenarios, in addition to five new maps, a new competitive game mode, and a new improved leveling-rewards system. The Game of Drones update is available now.
The update’s defining feature, the drone system, allows players to unlock mechanical companions that fight alongside them in co-op modes. Players can unlock four unique drone types, each with their own unique attacks and appearance. Players can also customize their drone with abilities and modifications to best suit their play style and the operation at hand.
The Gatling Gundrone trades a higher fire rate for lower damage per hit, making it ideal for controlling crowds and taking down airborne enemies. The Thunderdrone launches powerful, high-impact grenades, making it well suited against larger, slow-moving creatures. The Lazerdrone fires powerful laser beams and is ideal as an all-purpose companion for its high single-target damage. Finally, there’s the Dragondrone, which fires electric bursts that can damage multiple targets at once.
In addition, Game of Drones also introduces five new maps to the game, including the meaty new Assault Ops co-op campaign, “Occupied Earth,” which includes an extremely challenging Nightmare difficulty mode. For competitive mercenaries, the update debuts “Charnel Halls,” a new multi-level map for ZMR’s exclusive Mercs vs. Monsters mode, in which players assume control of one of more than 20 unique playable character classes, including a demonic emperor, a stealthy witch, or a destructive mech-suit.
But perhaps the biggest and most impactful change in the Game of Drones update is a complete overhaul of ZMR’s leveling rewards. With more free unlocks—including permanent weapons and weapon modifications, drones, turrets, and costumes—players will now reap fantastic rewards just for leveling up. These new rewards will be delivered to the in-game mailboxes of any existing players, meaning players have a lot to look forward to!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victory Command Brings RTS MOBA Action to Steam Early Access
- PlayGrid Games along with world renowned developer Petroglyph announced today that Victory Command is available now on Steam Early Access.
- Kabam games now available as apps through Download.com
- A new partnership between game company Kabam, Download.com, and SweetLabs, is making Kabam titles available as downloadable desktop apps.
- Infinite Crisis: New Champion; Atomic Poison Ivy!
- A new champion for Infinite Crisis, the upcoming free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe, has appeared out of the nuclear torn...