Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Coming Soon to PC
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta will be coming soon to a PC near you. Starting on May 27, 2014 players with closed beta access will be one of the first to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top, anything goes, third person shooter.
Players interested in joining the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta, featuring six maps, eight gameplay modes, brutal bosses, and an insane variety of enemies, are encouraged to sign up for a chance to receive access at www.playzmr.com. In addition, those who sign up will also be entered for a chance to win a First Blood Pack, offering an exclusive set of in-game founder’s items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Division Beta Impressions
- Like most of you, I was incredibly hyped when I first saw The Division’s announcement almost three years ago.
- Karos Online Open Beta plagued with Bugs / Glitches
- The Open Beta for Karos Online is here! Unfortunately though, the game launched with many bugs and glitches - the most annoying being the conn...
- BOID is out now on Steam
- BOID, the new online strategy game from award-winning Contre Jour developer Mokus Games, is now available on Steam for $2.99.