Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Coming Soon to PC
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta will be coming soon to a PC near you. Starting on May 27, 2014 players with closed beta access will be one of the first to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top, anything goes, third person shooter.
Players interested in joining the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta, featuring six maps, eight gameplay modes, brutal bosses, and an insane variety of enemies, are encouraged to sign up for a chance to receive access at www.playzmr.com. In addition, those who sign up will also be entered for a chance to win a First Blood Pack, offering an exclusive set of in-game founder’s items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Worlds Unveils Major Updates for RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance
- From gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany, Trion Worlds revealed major content updates for MMOs RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance.
- Blood Bowl: Coming to iOS and Android
- Blood Bowl, Cyanide Studio's adaptation of Games Workshop's famous Fantasy football board game inspired by the Warhammer world, is a...
- Space Engineers Lifts Off On Steam Early Access with 500K Copies Sold
- Keen Software House announces that Space Engineers has sold more than 500,000 copies on Steam Early Access,