Zombies ate my Pizza: New Update Available
Global games publisher R2Games has released a major update for its post-apocalyptic action shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza. This update introduces a series of new features – including PvP systems, dungeons and weapon crafting – available for players above Level 30.
Some of the highlights include:
3v3 Cross-Server Arena – Unlocked at Level 38, in this PvP system players form parties of three in their own server and are then matched against equivalent parties from other servers. Points are granted to a victory, and players can get points up to 10 times each day.
Convert and Refine Systems – Unlocked at Levels 37 and 40 respectively, these systems allow players to enhance their weapons by equipping them with Retrofits or changing their Firepower, Luck and Hit attributes.
Militia Meatwall – This dungeon unlocks for a Level 2 Militia and can be started at any time by a Militia Commander. Only Militia members can join, and participants kill monsters to earn points for Gold and Honor rewards.
Among the new instances, players will also find Privilege Cards, Faction Wars, Survival Dungeon and Bulletproof Vests.
For more info, visit http://zombies.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free Realms Enters Closed Beta
- I've been following Free Realms for several months now and its shaping up to be a very polished free to play MMORPG.
- Chinese Tanks Roll Out in World of Tanks
- Wargaming has announced that Chinese tanks are arriving in the World of Tanks battlefields with update 8.3.
- Dream Square Debut Qin’s Moon and New PAL Online at E3
- The Dream Square plans to make a big presence at the E3 Expo next week in Los Angeles to show off its newest titles, Qin’s Moon and New PAL ...