Zomber Squad Guide: Hero System
In Zomber Squad, Heroes are the key to battle victory. You can hardly play the game well if you don’t know your Heroes very well. Today, I am going to walk you through Zomber Squad’s brand-new Hero system.
Heroes are divided into seven grades: White, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Orange and Red (from lowest to highest). Jenny’s Dive decides the grades of the heroes you can recruit. So if you want to hire high-grade heroes, you need to work hard on upgrading Jenny’s Dive.
Workout Zone decides the level of the Heroes you can hire. You will be able to hire high-level heroes from high-level Workout Zone. After recruitment, you can also level up your Heroes in the Workout Zone. Tips: Mad Gainz Pass gives more exp than regular workout.
Different types of Heroes have different talents. In Zomber Squad, Heroes are divided into three types: Attacker, Tank and Healer.
Recruiting a Hero requires Favor. Beverage gained from battles gives Favor. The recruiting procedure is quite simple: 1) Select the Hero you want to hire; 2) Hit the Recruit button; and 3) Toast Beverage to recruit.
Higher hero grade means better Hero. Then what else makes a Hero unstoppable…? Bingo! The answer is good equipment! In Zomber Squad, you can buy equipment from the Shop, and then enhance its attributes via Upgrade, Recast, Refine and Gem Inlay functions in Smithy.
Zomber Squad is a unique MMO that allows players to face off against the undead using controls reminiscent of real-time strategy games. When not in combat, players manage safe districts to recruit, train and outfit their diverse team of Heroes. PvE fans can enjoy party dungeons and bosses, while PvP players can join up in team arena matches.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valkyria Chronicles: PC version reaches top charts on Steam
- Yesterday, Valkyria Chronicles™ released for PC via digital download, and during its first 24 hours on sale blew all forecasts and predictio...
- New World of Warships Images Revealed
- Wargaming is pushing the boundaries for the military simulation genre, and today, they have released new images from World of Warships.
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.