Zomber Squad Begins Closed Beta Registration
Omprus Games has announced that first closed beta registration for its newest free-to-play, browser-based MMORPG, Zomber Squad will be available at http://zs.omprus.com from Feb 23rd, 00:01 to March. 8th, 24:00. Everyone who signs up now will receive free gift pack with the launch of closed beta.
Zomber Squad takes place in a deserted world which has been spread by a mysterious virus, which makes people become Zombers – mindless, undead creatures possessing an uncanny appetite for brains. As mankind teeters on the verge of extinction, you and a group of brave heroes represent humanity’s last hope to prevent a Zomber takeover.
Zomber Squad is a unique MMORPG for the professional players to experience. You can control up to 3 characters simultaneously in intense battles with the undead. You also manage a safe district and its NPC inhabitants and recruit, train a team of diverse heroes. PvE fans will find dungeons and world bosses, while PvP players can join up in team arena matches. Plenty of events will be run in-game during the beta test.
Check out more about the game’s features and upcoming events at the official page, and sign up for closed beta!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Factions, Character Types and Classes revealed for Warside
- More details laid out for Kraken Games' Warside, a multiplayer 2D shooter.
- ACR Drift: Real-time Online Multiplayer Now Available
- ACR DRIFT™, the action packed free-to-play competitive racing game for iOS devices from CROOZ, Inc., today released a major content update a...
- Camelot Unchained Week 2 Archetype Reveal - Archers
- In their typical ‘bat shit crazy’ style, the archers will represent classes capable of range that may shatter your vision of typical range...