ChangYou Announces New MMORPG Zentia
ChangYou, the company behind Dragon Oath and Blade Wars, just announced a brand new 3D fantasy MMORPG called Zentia at E3. The game features humorous comic book style 3D.
The game was developed by Pixel Soft and has a unique social leveling system which requires players to work together. Zentia is scheduled to enter closed beta testing on July 8, 2010 so players should expect the game to fully release sometime in August or September.
“The advanced game engine and state of the art 3D graphics make Zentia the wildest new adventure in MMOs,” says Zentia’s Senior Producer, Susan Revelt. Highlights of the game include multi-player mounts (the largest mounts can enter combat with up to ten players on their backs) and extensive collectible pets (approximately 50% of all mobs in the game can be captured and trained).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdoms Age: New skill-based MMORTS coming soon
- Players recruit units, powerful heroes, fearsome monsters and war machines, forming formidable armies which they control in epic battles.
- Crossout Update 0.6.0 adds Drivers and Customization Kits
- Crossout released Update 0.6.0, which introduces levelable ‘drivers’ to operate the steel beasts constructed by players.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: August 27 Update Sees New Hero and More
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained announces the details of its August 27 beta patch, introducing Tundra, more trap cards, and more.