Zenonia S: Rifts in Time Launched Worldwide on Mobile
The highly-anticipated next installment of GAMEVIL’s RPG series ZENONIA® has arrived. ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time is now available worldwide on App Store and Google Play.
In ZENONIA S, players will explore nine new realms with familiar heroes including the protagonist Regret (Slasher), Ecne (Ranger), Daza (Fighter), and Neal (Magician), as well as a new character Vishu (Assassin). The game, originally launched as ZENONIA Online for KakaoTalk in Korea, has a strong focus on social interaction and features full online multiplayer capabilities.
In addition to an extensive global chatroom, ZENONIA S has real-time boss raids, which players can join by auto-matching or inviting their friends. In raids, players can join together in teams of 4 to defeat 12 bosses and receive special rewards.
The game’s single-player function follows a journey into a parallel universe, where players can explore 90 levels and defeat 141 types of monsters. Players will be challenged to complete 250 quests and collect over 300 pieces of equipment to enhance their characters, as well as test their survival skills in the Monster Wave mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Yulgang Online (Scions of Fate): Open Beta Off to a Great Start
- Yulgang Online’s beta started on Monday morning, with thousands of selected players joining the beta testing.
- Elsword Welcoming Grand Chase Players
- KOG Games is rolling out the red carpet for Grand Chase players as they welcome them to Elsword on the eve of Grand Chase's service.
- Linkrealms Going Free to Play
- Mythyn Interactive has announced that its sandbox MMO, Linkrealms, will become free to play on October 10.