Xyrality publishes a new MMO: World Clash
Xyrality publishes World Clash, a brand new title for both iOS and Android. The fast paced Viking strategy game with a dynamic fantasy setting is now available in selected countries and will become available worldwide following a successful test.
In World Clash, the players start with a small Viking village that they will expand into a powerful fortress step by step. The players will collect and develop unique heroes thanks to the RPG elements. These heroes will support the player’s troops on their numerous raids.
“Internally, we liked World Clash right away. The innovative hero system is the extra gameplay element that convinced us of the potential of the title.” — Sven Ossenbrüggen, CEO at Xyrality.
The game is developed by the Polish studio Action Games Lab – a part of Action S.A. Capital Group – which was founded in Warsaw in 2014. World Clash is the second game made by the team of thirty experienced gaming and IT specialists.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: Ascendancy Launch Date Announced
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that it is ready to unleash the latest chapter for their hit online ARPG, Path of Exile.
- Combat Arms Releases The Assassin and Nemexis Labs
- Nexon has released a new update for combat arms, introducing a new map and a new class.
- Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard Now Available Exclusively on Google Play
- ZQGame a publisher of high-quality mobile games, today announced the global release of the anime-inspired, action-RPG, Soul Guardians: Age of ...