Xsyon MMORPG Expands Architecture System
Last month, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon vastly improved its architecture system, allowing players to layout and build towering multiple story structures with ease.
This month, Xsyon continues this trend by expanding the architecture system with nearly 100 new building components and further improvements to the system. Parts include decks, railings, gates and various size floors and walls often requested by players.
Newly added beams add flexibility to the system, allowing players to place supports within trusses or span them. Part placement and movement is easier than before and players can now place tents, huts and teepees within structures at any level.
For more info, visit http://www.xsyon.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution: Version 2.0 Coming Soon
- Developer Eutechnyx is keen to involve their legions of existing players and will shortly launch a CLOSED BETA platform with a dedicated forum...
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.
- EverQuest II: Extended (Free to Play) Released
- EverQuest II: Extended officially launches. The beta servers launched on August 19, 2010 and players can begin experiencing EQ2 for free.