Xsyon: Massive Terrain Update Available
The sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon has just released a massive terrain reversion update.
The Xsyon landscape is shaped and molded by players. Over the years many unsightly mounds and ruins of abandoned sites have built up across the land. The terrain reversion update gradually restores this neglected land to its original state. Felled tree stumps and logs that have littered the landscape also decay over time.
For new players, this provides expansive areas of pristine terrain to start new homesteads, villages and monuments. For current players this facilitates travel and trade and prepares areas for expansion and migration.
Terrain reversion will be a continuous process as abandoned lands will constantly decay, making way for new inhabitants of Xsyon.
For more info, visit http://www.xsyon.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mythos Global announces April events
- Mythos Global has announced its events for April.
- The Repopulation: December Report 2014 Released
- December was a big month for the Repopulation development team, as it It was a month which saw the launch of Steam Early Access, along with th...
- LG Takes MMOHuts to Next Level Editing Quality
- Starting off small five years ago, MMOHuts' fresh new video editor on the scene, James "Bl0nde" Hunt, didn't have much to ...