Wreck It Week Swings In For Hailan Rising
Reloaded Productions is inviting players to join in Hailan Rising’s open beta on February 21 through February 26 to test the game and push the servers to their limits.
The “Wreck it Week” challenge will reward the first three players to crash the server (based on internal monitoring tools). The first will earn 40,000 G1C ($500), an epic-quality in-game item, an original item named after their character, and a Quality Assurance acknowledgement in the game credits. Second and third place will also earn a hefty about of G1C for their work.
Hailan Rising Producer Adam ‘CaliMaestro’ Smith said, “From the very start of development, Hailan Rising has always been about getting players into the PvP battle instantly, so when it came time to unlock the game for open beta, it only seemed right to challenge the players to take down our server first. We’ve never done a competition quite like this one before and with so many of our players wanting to be a part of the gaming industry, what better prize to offer than to award them with an indelible mark on the game in the form of a game credit and an item inspired by their own character.”
All existing closed beta players will receive 200 G1C (useable on any GamersFirst title) for their participation, with a bonus 100 G1C if they use it in the Hailan Rising cash shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz The Expedition Arrives in September
- Webzen has confirmed that the latest expansion for Rappelz, "The Expedition," will release on September 20, 2016 for North America a...
- Netmarble Confirms New Name, Evilbane, for Anticipated Mobile ARPG
- The action RPG known as 'Raven' in South Korea will arrive for the worldwide market on iOS and Android later this year as Evilbane.
- Second Revamp Phase Hits Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has launched Phase Two of Elsword Awakened, a revamp project for the MMO.