WoW: Warlords of Draenor 6.0.2 pre-patch now available
A wave of destruction washes over the land as an army of orcs pours through the Dark Portal. With today’s launch of World of Warcraft® Patch 6.0.2: The Iron Tide, the Iron Horde’s invasion of Azeroth has begun! More than 7.4 million of Azeroth’s champions have taken up their positions on the front line, ready to face the full might of the Iron Horde with the upcoming release of the Warlords of Draenor™ expansion on November 13.*
Features introduced with today’s Iron Tide content update include:
“Iron Horde Incursion” World Event:
- Players looking to upset the Iron Horde invasion can journey to the Blasted Lands to face down the onslaught and venture into the revamped five-player version of the Upper Blackrock Spire dungeon
New Character Models:
- several of the game’s original races are new and improved, with increased resolution as well as updated animations and facial expressions
- Questing is now easier than ever with an updated quest log and inventory changes, including a Toy Box for the fun items players acquire through their adventures
Character and Class Changes:
- A myriad character- and class-specific updates are now live, making this a great time for players to refamiliarize themselves with their characters ahead of the expansion’s November 13 launch
For more info, visit http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/15682579/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goliath Soft Launch Review
- Octopus Tree and Whalebox put together a very fascinating game where every decision matters, and even the Goliaths matter.
- Cards and Castles 2.0 Slated for August 13 Release
- Gameplay has been refined, and a shipload of additional features and content has been introduced.
- Black Gold – An Early Look
- MMOHuts's ApocaRUFF offers impressions of the alpha of Black Gold Online, a steampunk-themed MMO from Snail Games.