Worlds of Magic nominated for Indie Of The Year 2014 on IndieDB
Wastelands Interactive is proud to announce that Worlds of Magic, a 4X turn-based strategy game that is a spiritual successor of legendary Master of Magic, has been nominated for Indie Of The Year 2014 on IndieDB. The first round of voting lasts until December 11th so jump in straight to the voting site here: http://www.indiedb.com/
It’s the 5th edition of this annual contest and until December 11th 10 000 independent games will be fighting to get into the Top 100. On December 11th the final part of voting starts where, for another 10 days, you’ll get the chance to chose the one victorius game, that will get the Indie Of The Year 2014 title. Finally at Christmas time end results will be announced according to the following schedule:
- Editors Choice Award – will be announced on the 22nd of December
- Players Choice Best Upcoming Indie – will be announced on the 27th of December
- Players Choice Indie of the Year – will be revealed on the 29th of December
The game is planned to be released in Q1 2015 on PC, Mac and Linux. More information about Worlds of Magic can be found on the official website: http://myworldsofmagic.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Announcement Press Preview
- Although it is heavily ARPG focused, it was clear from the demo that Devilian is more of an MMO with ARPG elements than the other way around.
- Rift 2015 Review
- Set in a world shaped by elements and torn by an epic battle of good and evil, players take the role of fallen heroes called back to life.
- Rose Online's Newest Update Brings New Dungeons, Monsters & More
- Coming soon to Warpportal’s ROSE Online is an update of magical proportions!