Worlds of Magic: New Hot Seat Gameplay Mode Available
No fantasy universe is complete without the race of Dwarves and Worlds of Magic is no different. After the last time when massive, strong, angry Orcs invaded Wastelands Interactive game fighting for their right to possess the land, it’s now the time for sturdy, productive and ponderous Dwarves, to show what they’re worth. It’ll be quite a challenge though, to face Heroes who now have ships at their disposal and to sit long enough on that Hot Seat in the new gameplay mode, to become the master of the world.
Whoever was waiting up until this point to check out the game now has a perfect opportunity as Worlds of Magic – a 4X turn-based strategy game from Wastelands Interactive, has just been enhanced with a big list of new features and improvements. To try them all out right away jump to the game’s Steam Early Access page HERE or visit developer’s store HERE.
heck out below as it changes the game pretty massively:
- Play as a completely new race: Dwarves, sturdy, productive and ponderous
- Explore a new unique plane: Earth, resource-rich, desolate wasteland
- Battle for the Worlds of Magic with your friends in the new Hot Seat mode
- Summon five new roaming creatures, from invisible Air Elementals to poisonous Nagas
- Customize your heroes with a revamped and balanced hero system
- Dominate the seas with newly implemented ships
- Cast over fifty new unique spells, from conjuring magical city guardians to turning your whole army invisible
- Acquaint yourself with a completely new magic circle: Arcane, with spells available to all players, allowing to summon mighty heroes and return from banishment
Other major improvements include:
– New graphic assets such as icons, resources, and features with way more to come!
– New resource and feature overview windows for easier access to information
– Customizable input
– Several new disciplines for Sorcerer Lords, including powerful circle masteries
– Major stability overhaul, several hundred bug fixes and performance improvements
– Memory usage reduction with improved 32-bit compatibility that makes the game working more smoothly on lower-end computers
– Custom tile bonus values for each race further differentiating existing factions
– Improved terrain generation making swamps and hills easily recognizable
– Steam achievements
– Improvements to both strategic and tactical AI
For more info, visit http://myworldsofmagic.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Impressions
- I’m still very positive for this expansion, fan of the game aside and everything. Consider this before you complain about bugs on opening da...
- Requiem Review
- With its unique ‘horror’ atmosphere and top notch graphics, Requiem is worth the download if you’re looking for something a bit differe...
- Blood Bowl II Unleashes the Undead Horde in Free Update
- Blood Bowl II marks off the second of their four planned bonus teams today, with the Undead Hordes spilling onto the field.