World of Tanks Blitz German Tank Destroyers Roll In
World of Tanks update 2.11 lets loose a number of German tank destroyers from the famous Grille 15 branch, as well as new map Vineyards, that captures the heart of the Mediterranean.
Six new vehicles complement the Grille 15 branch. These agile new tanks are armed with powerful and accurate guns. The branch begins with the Tier V Pz.Sfl. IVc; moving to the Tier VI Nashorn, Tier VII Sturer Emil, Tier VIII Rhm.-Borsig and the Tier IX Waffenträger auf Pz. IV.
This branch of tank destroyers culminates with the powerful Tier X Grille 15, designed on the chassis of the Panther. It is armed with a huge 15 cm cannon, capable of dealing massive amounts of damage with surgical precision. Incredibly fast, the Grille 15 excels as a long range vehicle, offering crucial support to fellow tankers on the battlefield.
Update 2.11 also introduces the new Vineyards map. Inspired by the verdant and rural plains of Italy, the map features a ruined town in the north-west, with the opposite side of the city untouched by war, poised on the precipice of devastation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames TV: iPad Giveaway and Gamescom Game Jam Highlights
- Online games developer InnoGames published today their September episode of InnoGames TV. The newest edition was produced during gamescom and ...
- FACEIT and Twitch Create New Esports League
- The initiative's flagship league, ECS - Counter-Strike will be the first professional esports league to offer teams co-ownership.
- HEX: Shards of Fate sees first PvE content expansion
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are expanding the beta of the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate with the first single-player content. The Frost ...