World of Tanks Blitz German Tank Destroyers Roll In
World of Tanks update 2.11 lets loose a number of German tank destroyers from the famous Grille 15 branch, as well as new map Vineyards, that captures the heart of the Mediterranean.
Six new vehicles complement the Grille 15 branch. These agile new tanks are armed with powerful and accurate guns. The branch begins with the Tier V Pz.Sfl. IVc; moving to the Tier VI Nashorn, Tier VII Sturer Emil, Tier VIII Rhm.-Borsig and the Tier IX Waffenträger auf Pz. IV.
This branch of tank destroyers culminates with the powerful Tier X Grille 15, designed on the chassis of the Panther. It is armed with a huge 15 cm cannon, capable of dealing massive amounts of damage with surgical precision. Incredibly fast, the Grille 15 excels as a long range vehicle, offering crucial support to fellow tankers on the battlefield.
Update 2.11 also introduces the new Vineyards map. Inspired by the verdant and rural plains of Italy, the map features a ruined town in the north-west, with the opposite side of the city untouched by war, poised on the precipice of devastation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation Gets Major Update
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation releases new major update in May. Level cap has been increased and new skills have been added to the game.
- World of Warships Welcomes German Battleships
- World of Warships has welcomed a line of German battleships in its latest update, welcoming eight new warships to the German fleet.
- Atlantica Online Introduces Dragon Trial - New Time Attack Game Mode
- Nexon America’s strategic turn-based MMORPG, Atlantica Online, has just unleashed Crucible of the Dragon, the latest content update to the g...