World of Warplanes Update 1.2 Introduces Combat Missions
Wargaming today announced that Update 1.2 for World of Warplanes is now live in Russia and will be available in Europe and North America on March 6.
Additions in Update 1.2 include a set of combat missions that will grant various rewards upon completing the listed requirements, an overhauled post-battle screen, providing players with detailed combat stats, and a built-in functionality to record and playback battles.
Alongside new functionalities, Update 1.2 introduces a new matchmaker algorithm, the so-called “Sandbox”, enabling rookies to master basic skills and tactics without competing against seasoned pilots.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Announces Open Beta Date
- Gravity Interactive has announced the open beta launch date, plus a new trailer, for Maestia.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Wraps Up Closed Beta and Looks Ahead
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot announces the end of closed beta, rewards for testers, and two new planned features.
- Alpha 6 Goes Live in Supernova Today
- The new alpha phase also includes returning commander, Velandre, as well as some great new updates to the game.