World Of Warplanes Developers Discuss Superiority
A new video from Wargaming discusses game modes for World of Warplanes.
The developers discuss how they came to choose Superiority as the main game mode. This mode features both aerial combativeness and ground targets and objectives, letting teams of fifteen battle high and low in the skies to dominate the map. The team also discusses the Escort mode, where players must escort a team of AI-controlled bombers, and the tutorial mode, which will help pilots adapt to the flying and fighting systems in World of Warplanes.
Wargaming also publishes World of Tanks.
World of Warplanes: Developer Diaries #3
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny: The Taken King Updated Review
- For those of you who did not read my original review of Destiny, it’s a beautiful game. Nobody can argue that the game is absolutely gorgeou...
- Nexon launches Hat Trick promotion
- Nexon America is offering players a chance to win prizes in its newest multi-game contest, the Nexon Hat Trick. The event runs until March 15.
- F.E.A.R. Online Press Preview
- F.E.A.R. Online is directly tied in with the series as it takes place sometime after the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and players are...