World Of Warplanes Developers Discuss Superiority
A new video from Wargaming discusses game modes for World of Warplanes.
The developers discuss how they came to choose Superiority as the main game mode. This mode features both aerial combativeness and ground targets and objectives, letting teams of fifteen battle high and low in the skies to dominate the map. The team also discusses the Escort mode, where players must escort a team of AI-controlled bombers, and the tutorial mode, which will help pilots adapt to the flying and fighting systems in World of Warplanes.
Wargaming also publishes World of Tanks.
World of Warplanes: Developer Diaries #3
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained - Unofficial Stream Event This Saturday
- First outside company hosted livestream
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Update Makes Balance Changes
- ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED is constantly being updated with new heroes and maps, and this update is no different.
- EVE Online: "Crius" Feature Site and In-Development Video Launched
- CCP has just launched a feature site for the July 22nd Crius release for EVE Online and an accompanying in-development video that highlights t...