World of Warplanes Announces Closed Beta
Wargaming.net has announced that World of Warplanes will begin closed beta on May 31.
World of Warplanes has had over 600,000 beta invite requests, 100,000 of which were received in the first 24 hours of the game’s alpha launch on February 23. Thousands have gotten to test the game so far, and the number of testers is promised to explode once closed beta begins.
Wargaming.net also publishes World of Tanks and World of Battleships (in development).
World of Warplanes Gameplay Screenshot
World of Warplanes Closed Beta Announced
More Test Pilots to be Recruited from May 31
22nd May 2012 — Wargaming.net, the award-winning videogame developer and publisher, announced today that the closed beta testing stage for the company’s highly anticipated flight combat MMO World of Warplanes will take off on May 31 this year.
Since its global alpha launch on February 23, World of Warplanes has secured more than 600,000 invite requests, with 100,000 received within the first 24 hours. Thousands of players have been granted access to World of Warplanes alpha version, and the army of test pilots will be increased drastically once the game enters closed beta.
“We are happy to announce the next big day for World of Warplanes,” said Alex Zezulin, Project Manager for World of Warplanes. “Thanks to our alpha testers, the game looks better and better every day, and we hope beta test participants will contribute as much to World of Warplanes development.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis: Supergirl coming on July 2th
- Players can now get an early look at Supergirl, the latest champion from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC U...
- LawBreakers First Closed Alpha Begins This Weekend
- LawBreakers, the gravity-defying debut title, releases its first public round of closed alpha testing this weekend.
- Vainglory Launches Update 1.15
- Vainglory has pushed its newest update, Update 1.15, live. This is the final update of the Vainglory Winter Season.