Valentine’s Day events begin for World of Warcraft
Blizzard has revealed their Valentine’s Day event plans for World of Warcraft, where players will be able to share candy, perfume, and gifts with guards, townsfolk, and other players for special rewards. Players will also be able to participate in a Valentine’s Day quest, where a strange “love sickness” has clouded the hearts of many of Azeroth’s people.
For more info on this event, visit http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12850025/love-is-in-the-air-february-10-24-2-10-2014
Articles You May Enjoy
- Castle Clash Celebrates 2nd Anniversary With Giveaway
- With Castle Clash’s 2nd birthday around the corner, IGG is giving away their greatest prize yet: a brand new Apple Watch.
- Guild Wars 2: New Journal Feature Launching for Season 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the Living World Journal for Guild Wars 2, adding a highly anticipa...
- Cabal II PAX South Preview
- For old fans of the series, and new players curious alike, Cabal II is promising to be a real treat.