World of Warcraft: Patch 6.1 Hits the Servers
Blizzard has launched its latest feature patch for World of Warcraft today, making dozens of tweaks and improvements along with adding a modest amount of features.
Highlights of the patch include:
- New Blood Elf models
- A new Heirloom Collections tab, including an unlockable level 1 heirloom mount
- Twitter integration
- New Garrison visitors, a Garrison Jukebox, and many additional tweaks and improvements around the garrison
- Talent balancing for all classes
- A new chapter in the Legendary Ring quest
- Pet battle tweaks and improvements
- New colorblind options
There’s much more to the patch, so make sure to read over the official patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory: Weapon details unveiled
- In the heat of battle, players can change their active weapon at any time in order to adapt their offensive strategy and turn the situation to...
- Blade 9 Launches CBT on September 9th
- GBE Games’ is set to launch the Closed Beta Test of the new free-to-play MMORPG, Blade 9 on September 9, 2014!
- Free to Play Market to Reach $2 Billion
- A report by the research firm DFC Intelligence forecasts that the US free to play market will grow from $250 million a year today to over $2 b...