World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.2 Details Emerge
In preparation for the Warlords of Draenor expansion, Blizzard Entertainment today has revealed Pre-Patch update 6.0.2, The Iron Tide, will be arriving in World of Warcraft on October 14th.
This patch focuses on continuing the lore build up with a massive barbarian incursion into the Blasted Lands where players will soon come to realize that not all is as it seems. The truth lies within the world of Draenor itself, as does danger the likes of which players have ever seen.
While this limited time content is focused at end-game players, everyone should keep an eye on the patch notes as tons of gameplay adjustments as well as skill and ability tweaks will arrive with the patch. For full details read the official post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Kindred Alpha Impressions
- The characters that will work for you are called Kin, and at the start of the game you can give each Kin their respectable job.
- WildStar: The Strain Blighthaven and Northern Wastes Details Revealed
- This week, Carbine is rolling out additional details about WildStar's first content update starting with a deeper look at the new zones; ...
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages Review
- “Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages” is a throwback to earlier days, as well as a unique game in its own right. This is Triple-B-Studios’ ...