World of Warcraft: Blizzard Introduces the WoW Token System
Coming soon to adventurers in Azeroth, the WoW Token is a new in-game item that allows players to simply and securely exchange gold and game time between each other.
The WoW Token was created to give players with lots of extra gold the option to use it to help cover their game time costs, and give those who want to purchase gold a way to do so from fellow players through a secure, easy-to-use system. The Token will be making its debut in an upcoming patch—in the meantime, check out the official blog and FAQ linked below for details on how it works.
For more info, visit http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/18141101/introducing-the-wow-token-3-2-2015
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sovereignty and today’s Parallax release for EVE Online
- Today the Parallax release came to EVE Online, including several key changes to the sovereignty system.
- TERA News - Sword and Hoard Update Live
- En Masse Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for TERA: Sword and Hoard.
- Com2us announces first major update to East Legend
- The update includes changes and improvements to existing game elements, as well as new content.