World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition To Release February 12th
Wargaming today announced that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will release globally on February 12th, 2014. Custom built specifically for the Xbox 360, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will bring the franchise’s trademark team-based tactical online tank warfare action and free-to-play accessibility to the millions of dedicated Xbox Live gamers around the globe.
Published by Microsoft and developed by Wargaming West (formerly Day 1 Studios), World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will be digitally downloadable and free-to-play for Xbox Live Gold account holders, with an additional 7-day timed trial for all other Xbox Live account holders. The title will feature revamped controls, matchmaking, a new user interface and other features to take advantage of the Xbox 360’s technological capabilities and online features. World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will also feature in-game purchases such as premium tanks, consumables and premium accounts to boost experience and currency accrual rates.
At launch World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will feature more than 100 iconic tanks from three separate nations – the United States, Germany and the United Kingdom. The title will also be further expanded with future content downloads consisting of new tanks, nations, and more. For more information on World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, please visit www.WorldofTanks.com/Xbox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Features Interview
- Forged Chaos offers some personal insight on its upcoming project Trials of Ascension, including game features and its plans to be hardcore.
- The Secret World 4th Anniversary Celebrations Begin
- Today, The Secret World celebrates its 4th anniversary with a collection of events and goodies for players to enjoy.
- RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
- Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.