World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Gets “Map Madness” Campaign
Wargaming today announced “Map Madness”, a limited-time campaign challenging World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition players to reach a cumulative global tank destruction quota. By reaching key numbers of tanks destroyed, the global community will unlock new maps in the game.
The urban Lakeville is a deeply strategic location where the careful use of buildings and cover become the ultimate key to team success. The desert-based El Halluf provides a plethora of key strategic ambush spots for careful players. Prokhorovka, a classic battle arena from the PC version of World of Tanks, combines both open space and an urban setting to create an extremely balanced map, incredibly popular with eSports players.
For more information on World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, visit: www.worldoftanks.com/xbox
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 3 Changes Revealed at World Championship
- We paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE's lead develop...
- Supreme League of Patriots: Coming January 29th
- Phoenix Online Publishing and No Bull Intentions invite you to don your cape and mask and join the Supreme League of Patriots in this hilariou...
- Tribal Wars Raises The Flag
- InnoGames has launched Tribal Wars latest update, version 8.5, to introduce village flags.