World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Gets “Map Madness” Campaign
Wargaming today announced “Map Madness”, a limited-time campaign challenging World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition players to reach a cumulative global tank destruction quota. By reaching key numbers of tanks destroyed, the global community will unlock new maps in the game.
The urban Lakeville is a deeply strategic location where the careful use of buildings and cover become the ultimate key to team success. The desert-based El Halluf provides a plethora of key strategic ambush spots for careful players. Prokhorovka, a classic battle arena from the PC version of World of Tanks, combines both open space and an urban setting to create an extremely balanced map, incredibly popular with eSports players.
For more information on World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, visit: www.worldoftanks.com/xbox
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neighborhorde - PAX South 2016
- "Couch co-op" has been a recent buzzword in the gaming industry, but it's easy to understand the charm.
- Lord of the Rings Online Revenue Doubles Since Going F2P
- Revenues for The Lord of the Rings Online have doubled since the formerly subscription based MMORPG went free to play.
- Sword Saga Open Beta Goes Live Tomorrow
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is thrilled to announce that the open beta test for new free-to-play action MMORPG, Sword Saga, is a...