World of Tanks Update 8.9: Armored Spearhead is Now Live!
Wargaming has announced the rollout of World of Tanks’ 8.9 update in North America today.
Update 8.9 introduces seven new German tanks, some rebalancing, plus Personal Rating changes. More importantly, the update also introduces the new Northwest map plus the new Team Battle game mode, a ten-minute match designed for teams of seven players to offer “more concentrated matchmaking.”
Make sure to check the Release Notes page for the full details of this extensive update!
Articles You May Enjoy
- WoT: X360 Edition - Red Steel Rain Update Coming August 12th
- Wargaming is preparing to launch Red Steel Rain, an exciting content update for its console multiplayer tank warfare game, World of Tanks: Xbo...
- MMORPG Etiquette
- Most of us (I assume) have been living in reality for a while as well, and we've probably become aware of little unspoken rules.
- BetaDwarf Announces ‘FORCED 2: The Rush’
- Independent video game development studio, BetaDwarf, today announced FORCED 2: The Rush, a Rogue-like sequel to the popular tactical arena co...