World of Tanks Update 8.7 Blasts Its Way to Release
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced the release of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game World of Tanks in Europe. North American and Korean players will get the new version on July 29 and August 1, respectively.
Update 8.7 introduces a brand new branch of British self-propelled guns, including the iconic Sexton, Bishop and the Crusader, just to name a few. A number of post-World War II prototypes take their place in the middle tiers, while the intimidating Conqueror Gun Carriage becomes the Tier 10 arty.
The Soviet light tank T-50-2 has been replaced with the Tier 6 MT-25, with better agility and more horse power as main advantages.
The update also adds a brand new winter map, Severogorsk, as well as visual revamps of the Highway and Harbour maps.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest Mobile Review
- With fast-paced action, complex team management, & a wide range of play options, this is one game I won't be uninstalling any time so...
- Armored Warfare World on Fire Backstory Teased
- The world in which Armored Warfare takes place is the same as ours, but with economic and political chaos.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Teases Crafting Overhaul
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained today revealed a teaser of a new simplified crafting system.