World of Tanks Update 8.7 Blasts Its Way to Release
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced the release of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game World of Tanks in Europe. North American and Korean players will get the new version on July 29 and August 1, respectively.
Update 8.7 introduces a brand new branch of British self-propelled guns, including the iconic Sexton, Bishop and the Crusader, just to name a few. A number of post-World War II prototypes take their place in the middle tiers, while the intimidating Conqueror Gun Carriage becomes the Tier 10 arty.
The Soviet light tank T-50-2 has been replaced with the Tier 6 MT-25, with better agility and more horse power as main advantages.
The update also adds a brand new winter map, Severogorsk, as well as visual revamps of the Highway and Harbour maps.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2 Officially Free to Play With Early Access
- Valve has officially announced that Dota 2 is free-to-play, and has revealed more details about the game's business model.
- Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #3
- Lime Odyssey developers talk about the second of the game's races, the Turga.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches on Console
- “The team has created a great console multiplayer experience for fans of The Elder Scrolls,” said Matt Firor.