World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
Ed. Note: Wargaming has changed the date for North America’s launch of update 8.8 to Wednesday, September 18th.
Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks. European players will be able try the new version this Wednesday, with North American gamers getting their hands-on with 8.8 starting September 18th.
Along with a brand new battle arena, Tundra, the latest update enriches the game with a long-awaited branch of Soviet medium tanks ranging from Tier 6 to Tier 8, as well as Object 140 that will join the rankings as the nation’s other top medium tier choice.
Other significant changes include new updates to the German tech tree with the debut of the Tier 4 DW heavy chariot and Tier 6 VK3002 (M) medium tank, the transformation of VK3001H and VK3601H into heavy tanks, and addition of two new Chinese premiums—the Tier 8 T-34-3 medium tank and the 112 Tier 8 heavy tank.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Unlocks the Melding This Year at Gamescom 2013
- Red 5 Studios™ today released a brand new gameplay trailer for Firefall to accompany the announcement that players can visit Firefall live a...
- ArcheAge begins "Friends & Family" Alpha test for English Server
- Finally, some good news from Trion Worlds regarding the English version of ArcheAge has come to light. The North America/Europe version of Arc...
- Halfbrick's Age of Zombies rocks "Zombie Month"
- Age of Zombies, the perennial zombie shooter originally released in 2010, is on the receiving end of more dastardly experiments from Halfbrick...