World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
Ed. Note: Wargaming has changed the date for North America’s launch of update 8.8 to Wednesday, September 18th.
Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks. European players will be able try the new version this Wednesday, with North American gamers getting their hands-on with 8.8 starting September 18th.
Along with a brand new battle arena, Tundra, the latest update enriches the game with a long-awaited branch of Soviet medium tanks ranging from Tier 6 to Tier 8, as well as Object 140 that will join the rankings as the nation’s other top medium tier choice.
Other significant changes include new updates to the German tech tree with the debut of the Tier 4 DW heavy chariot and Tier 6 VK3002 (M) medium tank, the transformation of VK3001H and VK3601H into heavy tanks, and addition of two new Chinese premiums—the Tier 8 T-34-3 medium tank and the 112 Tier 8 heavy tank.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Six Feet Below Zero update Available
- En Masse Entertainment introduces Six Feet Below Zero, the latest update for the over-the-top, anything goes, F2P, third-person PC shooter, Zo...
- Eternal Crusade Developer Interview November 2016
- Eternal Crusade's Senior Producer talks about the current state of the game in this exclusive interview.
- Erebus2 Releases New Altravan Zone Boss: Ogre
- Zemi Interactive, Inc. has released a new zone boss monster Ogre in Altravan Desert on January 28th.