World of Tanks Reveals National Pride Mode, Confrontation
Launching today in Russia and the EU, and following up in Asia tomorrow and North America on the 13th, Wargaming debuts a new national “Confrontation” battle front in World of Tanks.
Available for machines of all tiers and balancing weights, with the exception of Japanese and Chinese tanks, the new experimental combat mode, Confrontation, groups players with vehicles from a specific nation into a team that faces off against a comparable opposing squad with vehicles from a different nation. Introduced as an experimental new gameplay element, Confrontation is yet to undergo balance tweaks.
Along with competitive national combat, Update 8.11 enriches the game with a new European winter battle arena, Windstorm, revamped version of Ruinberg, now featuring rainfall and fires, and a reworked Himmelsdorf with winter setting.
Learn more about World of Tanks at their official site. Have a Xbox 360? Get ready as World of Tanks prepares its free to play launch to the console front later this week!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Less Than 65 Hours Left for Indie MMO Ascent: The Space Game
- Fluffy Kitten, the studio behind space MMO Ascent The Space Game has only 65 hours to reach $35,000 Australian dollars -- or it’s Game Over.
- Sword Girls begins open beta
- ChangYou has announced the official launch for open beta of its card game, Sword Girls.
- Dragon Nest Updated Review
- Dragon Nest provides an enjoyable experience with fast-paced gameplay that many other action MORPGs barely come close to reaching.