World of Tanks Reveals National Pride Mode, Confrontation
Launching today in Russia and the EU, and following up in Asia tomorrow and North America on the 13th, Wargaming debuts a new national “Confrontation” battle front in World of Tanks.
Available for machines of all tiers and balancing weights, with the exception of Japanese and Chinese tanks, the new experimental combat mode, Confrontation, groups players with vehicles from a specific nation into a team that faces off against a comparable opposing squad with vehicles from a different nation. Introduced as an experimental new gameplay element, Confrontation is yet to undergo balance tweaks.
Along with competitive national combat, Update 8.11 enriches the game with a new European winter battle arena, Windstorm, revamped version of Ruinberg, now featuring rainfall and fires, and a reworked Himmelsdorf with winter setting.
Learn more about World of Tanks at their official site. Have a Xbox 360? Get ready as World of Tanks prepares its free to play launch to the console front later this week!
Articles You May Enjoy
- WAKFU, the Transmedia Land of Kelba Goes Through an In-Game Facelift
- Ankama is pleased to announce the revamp of the island of Kelba, one of the most famous locations of the WAKFU game and TV series.
- Autumn Events Arrive Soon In RiotZone
- Mail.Ru Games has announced an Autumn event extravaganza for RiotZone.
- Wizard101 Reaches 10 Million Registered Users
- Wizard101 reaches 10 million registered users worldwide. The game is celebrating this milestone by giving away free Wizard101 Party Packs in g...