World of Tanks Generals iOS Closed Beta has Begun
Wargaming’s TCG, World of Tanks Generals, is now available in Closed Beta for iOS (iPad 2 or higher).
World of Tanks: Generals is a free-to-play, turn-based collectible card game featuring epic World War II warfare. With over 200 cards available from Germany, US and USSR, each battle turns into an intense combination of sudden strikes, massive onslaughts and tactical trickery in dynamic 1-on-1 online PVE and PVP combat. Available on Chrome, Firefox, Opera 15, Internet Explorer 9 or higher and now iOS, World of Tanks Generals offers all new strategic gameplay tying together the World of Tanks universe with familiar tanks and abilities.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.
- Siegelord Version 2.0 Includes New Features
- After its launch in Dec. 2014, Siegelord quickly became popular among SLG game players and even got nominated for the "2015 most anticipated b
- Dying Light Revisited - Hard Mode and PvP
- A few weeks ago a long awaited patch has finally seen the light and the many hardcore zombie survivors can now finally try out hard mode.