World of Tanks Closed Beta begins July 8
World of Tanks has announced its closed beta starting date: July 8th.
Registration is now being taken at World of Tank’s official website. Players who test will have access to over 70 World War II military vehicles from Germany and the Soviet Union. All vehicles will be able to be fully upgraded and leveled up, across seven different starting maps.
World of Tanks is a tank-based MMO with strategic warfare requiring alliances and careful upgrade to a player’s vehicles to press forward on success. PvE and PvP missions will be enabled.
The Original Announcement:
World of Tanks Closed Beta Announced!
Countdown is on: World of Tanks closed beta will start on 8 July 2010
01 July 2010, 20:00
After all the preparations we are glad to announce that the closed beta test for the World of Tanks panzer MMO will begin on July 8, 2010 with the registration for it starting today at the following link:
Over the next few months World of Tanks players worldwide will get access to more than 70 authentic military vehicles of WWII era from Germany and the Soviet Union. Every player will have a chance to unlock and explore the full upgrade and level-up potential of their steel pets in tense PvP battles, which will unfold on seven unique maps featuring various types of terrain and offering multiple tactical moves.
We are inviting keen history enthusiasts and all fans of online multiplayer games to sign up and participate in the World of Tanks closed beta, for your feedback will be very important for further polishing and tuning the game.
To join the ranks of our beta testers, please follow the link below and fill in the application form:
After receiving an invite code, you’ll need to jump to the following link and finish the registration process:
You can download the game client at http://game.worldoftanks.com/update
Please note that you will be able to start playing World of Tanks at the start of the World of Tanks closed beta on 8 July 2010.
Thank you for joining and welcome to World of Tanks!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lekool Games Announces New Patch of MMORPG Dragons Call 2
- Lekool Games has announced the new patch update to Dragons Call 2. The new patch version 1.92 will feature New NPC, New Maps, New Instances an...
- Moon Hunters: One week left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Kitfox games has released a project update for their new retro-style RPG, Moon Hunters with details regarding their final week for funding on ...
- Umbra Sets French Kickstarter Record
- We are absolutely flabbergasted at funding to such an incredible total on Kickstarter.