World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta Test Begins
Wargaming today announced that its free-to-play mobile MMO action title, World of Tanks Blitz, has officially entered into Closed Beta testing, having amassed over 150,000 applications in less than a week. The sign-ups for testing are currently live on the game’s official website.
“Closed Beta is something we have been looking forward to for a long time,” said Andrey Ryabovol, Director of Global Operations at Wargaming. “We hope players enjoy participating in the testing and are anxious to hear their feedback.”
During Closed Beta, the development team will be inviting a range of players to get hands-on experience with the game, with the ultimate goal of collecting player feedback and thoughts to be used to refine and perfect the game upon official release.
The World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta is available on most iPad tablets. Android and iOS smartphone compatibility will be added in the upcoming months. The game currently offers 7 versus 7 player-versus-player gameplay and over 80 iconic military machines from USA, Germany, and USSR. Each nation features four classes: agile light tanks, well-rounded medium tanks, powerful heavy tanks and long-range focused tank destroyers.
To apply for World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta, please visit:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pocket MapleStory Available on Android in Select Countries
- Select players can explore and experience epic battles through the lands of Maple World before the game’s worldwide launch.
- Velvet Sundown Approaches Closed Beta Testing
- Experimental Dramagame: Velvet Sundown, is nearing an early closed beta test in February.
- SMG creates unique collaboration between Vevo and Wargaming.net
- London 3 February: LiquidThread, Starcom MediaVest Group’s branded content division, has created a unique partnership between Wargaming.net,...