World of Tanks begins open beta
World of Tanks has now begun open beta testing and registration in both North America and Europe.
The tank-based game features over 150 tanks from Germany, the Soviet Union, and the United States, as well as 15 versus 15 tank battles, a dynamic combat system, Clan Wars, and tank customization. For more information, visit our World of Tanks page.
World of Tanks is published by wargaming.net.
World of Tanks Gameplay Screenshot
World of Tanks Open Beta Launched for Europe and North America
London (27th January, 2011) – Wargaming.net today announced the highly-anticipated start of the open beta phase for its upcoming free-to-play action-MMO game World of Tanks.
After months of closed beta testing the company is ready to invite all players to sign up for the beta at:http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/ – for the North American server
http://game.worldoftanks.eu/registration/ – for the European server.
Fans of MMO, action and strategy games, history enthusiasts and all those seeking for adrenaline pumping and fast-paced gameplay, can now download the client and engage into massive tank clashes with a wide variety of legendary WWII-era military hardware available in the game. In cooperation with their friends, players will be able to join the fight for global tank domination in fierce and uncompromising Clan Wars.
“Everyone at Wargaming.net is very excited about launching the open beta as it’s an important milestone in the development of World of Tanks”, said Victor Kislyi, CEO of Wargaming.net. “We want to thank all those players who participated in the closed beta test and helped us make the game open to a bigger audience by reporting bugs and providing valuable feedback. Now it’s time for us to further enhance and polish the game before its final release”.
For more information on World of Tanks, visit http://www.worldoftanks.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Scourge: Outbreak” now available on Steam
- Tragnarion Studios is proud to announce that “Scourge: Outbreak”, a futuristic squad-based 3rd person shooter, is now available to buy on ...
- New Race Playable Today in Neverwinter
- Neverwinter announces the newly playable race of Dragons - completing the Dungeons and Dragons legacy.
- Storybricks Announces Its Closure
- It seems that Daybreak's choice to end its partnership with Storybricks on EverQuest Next was only a lead up to worse news for the compan...