World of Tanks Adds American Tanks
When the third person shooter World of Tanks first went into beta, there were only two playable factions — the Soviets and the Germans. Now that the game is closer to full release, the developers have patched in the third major faction, the Americans.
The Americans come with their own tech tree, just like the Russians and Germans. This addition by Wargaming. net should make World of Tanks even more appealing to the US audience. WoT is an impressive free to play game with great graphics, easy to learn controls, and historically accurate vehicle designs.
World of Tanks will go heads up with Tank Ace, another tank based free to play MMO being published by GamesCampus. Players can take a look at some screenshots of the American tanks in action below, or head to our official World of Tanks page to learn more about the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization: Beyond Earth Available for Pre-Load, Mac/Linux Coming
- If you've pre-ordered Civilization: Beyond Earth, good news - the game is now available for pre-loading.
- Forsaken World Update Launches
- Forsaken World has just launched an update, featuring tougher bosses, better loot, and a brand new system.
- Clash of Avatars Alpha Server Now Available
- Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, will be coming to AMZGame!