World of Tanks Adds American Tanks
When the third person shooter World of Tanks first went into beta, there were only two playable factions — the Soviets and the Germans. Now that the game is closer to full release, the developers have patched in the third major faction, the Americans.
The Americans come with their own tech tree, just like the Russians and Germans. This addition by Wargaming. net should make World of Tanks even more appealing to the US audience. WoT is an impressive free to play game with great graphics, easy to learn controls, and historically accurate vehicle designs.
World of Tanks will go heads up with Tank Ace, another tank based free to play MMO being published by GamesCampus. Players can take a look at some screenshots of the American tanks in action below, or head to our official World of Tanks page to learn more about the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika: The White Knights Celebrates 600th Day
- GAMEVIL’s action RPG, Kritika: The White Knight’s has surpassed its 600th day of service.
- Chrono Tales Begins Second Closed Beta
- Chrono Tales is beginning its second closed beta today, January 7, at 9pm Eastern.
- EA: Appearing at Gamescom 2014
- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will unveil the latest in content and share a few surprises at its annual Gamescom 2014 press conference on ...