World of Speed: New details revealed on customization
Slightly Mad Studios, the critically acclaimed developer known for their pedigree in racing video games, is debuting an all-new trailer and details about the game’s tuning features from the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles this week.
In the trailer, players will get a glimpse into the game’s visual and performance tuning features being showcased in hands-on demos at E3 this week. In World of Speed, unlocking a new car is only the beginning. From spoilers and headlights, to hoods and wheels, no two players’ cars will look the same and the possibilities are endless. But in addition to cosmetic upgrades, players will also unlock and apply specific installs like new engines, suspensions, tires and more–in whatever order they choose. In World of Speed, it’s all about exploring the potential of each and every racing vehicle to the max and making them your own
For more information, visit http://wos.my.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus launches Kai
- Nexon has released a new character to Vindictus today -- the mercenary archer Kai.
- Outcast Odyssey Out Now on iOS and Android
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. is throwing down with the release today of its new free-to-play collectible card battling game, Outcast Odysse...
- Otherland Halloween Events Kick Off
- Otherland's Halloween event starts tomorrow and adds new quests, costumes and pumpkins.