World of Speed: New details revealed on customization
Slightly Mad Studios, the critically acclaimed developer known for their pedigree in racing video games, is debuting an all-new trailer and details about the game’s tuning features from the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles this week.
In the trailer, players will get a glimpse into the game’s visual and performance tuning features being showcased in hands-on demos at E3 this week. In World of Speed, unlocking a new car is only the beginning. From spoilers and headlights, to hoods and wheels, no two players’ cars will look the same and the possibilities are endless. But in addition to cosmetic upgrades, players will also unlock and apply specific installs like new engines, suspensions, tires and more–in whatever order they choose. In World of Speed, it’s all about exploring the potential of each and every racing vehicle to the max and making them your own
For more information, visit http://wos.my.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Open Beta Announced
- Perfect World & Cryptic Studios have announced that on April 30, 2013, the F2P MMO Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter is heading into Open...
- War of the Immortals launches Lost Omen
- The Lost Omen expansion is now live in War of the Immortals.
- Factorio Early Access Impressions
- Factorio is an indie simulation strategy game of epic proportions.