World of Speed: BMW Z4 sDrive30i Revealed
Today, the racing game gurus at Slightly Mad Studios are revealing the BMW Z4 sDrive30i from upcoming racing MMO World of Speed with a trailer that shows many of the customization options of the sleek German roadster. A symbol of class, the Z4 also brings speed to the track with a top speed of 150 miles per hour and an acceleration from 0 to 62 miles per hour in just six seconds.
For more info, visit http://wos.my.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Larian and Triumph Team Up for Divine Wonders Humble Bundle
- Belgian and Dutch developers Larian and Triumph Studios collaborate on this week’s Humble Bundle.
- Elsword Gets Greenlight on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit game Elsword, is pleased to announce its wildly popular free-to-play action MMORPG has successfully tr...
- Clandestine: New co-op spy game enters Alpha testing
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that Clandestine is now in alpha for PC. Set during the mid-1990’s, Clandestine is a gl...