New F2P car racing game “World of Speed” announced
Slighty Mad Studios, the developers behind the ‘Project CARS’ title is looking to start a new project called ‘World of Speed’, which promises a high-octane AAA car racing experience as a F2P title.
In World of Speed, players will hop in the driver’s seat of an endless garage of cars ranging from everyday city runners to the fastest super cars on the planet to the most iconic cars from throughout the storied history of auto racing. Players will be racing on true-to-life tracks spanning the globe, with cities including London and San Francisco. The game will also contain a social aspect called the ‘Airfield social hub’, where players can enjoy club and team gameplay, events and more.
“At the heart of World of Speed lies a unique massive multiplayer online experience which incorporates a dynamic social elements and entirely new ways to compete in a racing video game – from an individual to a team level,” said Ian Bell, Chief Executive Officer of Slightly Mad Studios. “World of Speed is an online game and will be continuously supported with innovative and fresh content to keep the competition furious well after its launch.”
World of Speed is set to launch into closed beta in Spring 2014. For more info, visit http://www.worldofspeed.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Death and Rebirth of an Industry
- A pattern is developing. This pattern is not independent to our industry. It’s the Internet and it’s growing. Hiding information is becomi...
- Tanki Online Introduces Mid-Match Equipment Changes
- In this latest update, AlternativaPlatform has enabled players of the 3D-MMO-browser game ‘Tanki Online’ to spontaneously change their equ...
- League of Angels opens their 100th server
- R2Games has announced the launch of the 100th server for its recently released MMO League of Angels.