World of Battleships announced
Wargaming.net, publisher of World of Tanks and the upcoming World of Warplanes, has now announced a third warfare MMO – World of Battleships.
Based on historic 20th century battles, ships will have a variety of firepower, speed, armor, and endurance, while maps will offer weather conditions as part of their challenge in battle.
World of Battleships will remain free-to-play. As the third part of the “World of” trilogy that lets players battle on land, air, or sea, World of Battleships will also let players exchange resources between the games.
World of Battleships Gameplay Screenshot
Wargaming.net Declares Naval Warfare
World of Battleships Weighs Anchor
London, UK, Paris, FR and San Francisco, CA (16th August, 2011) — Wargaming.net, the award-winning videogame publisher and developer, announces World of Battleships, a free-to-play naval action MMO based on epic sea battles of the 20th century that will complete the “World of” war trilogy.
Keeping with the best traditions of the series, World of Battleships will offer a straightforward interface, easy-to-use controls, and a common economic system that will allow players to distribute resources between the three games for the ultimate progress in each of them.
The large assortment of available warships will give various tactical opportunities, as all the machines have a unique combination of firepower, speed, armor, and endurance. Various naval maps with changing weather conditions will enrich the gameplay, and the realistic graphics will transport players into the epic battles that changed the course of human history.
Wargaming.net CEO Victor Kislyi. States, “Humans always needed to conquer the elements — earth, water and air. With World of Tanks, World of Warplanes and World of Battleships we will offer players to conquer all, simultaneously.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Imperial City Now Available for The Elder Scrolls Online Across All Platforms
- The first DLC game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is now available worldwide for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Year of EverQuest Continues To Look Ahead
- Sony Online Entertainment celebrates the 15th anniversary of EverQuest with new content for all three EverQuest franchise games.
- WWE Supercard Mobile Review
- I grew up loving the WWE franchise. I was already a fan of the then still young Undertaker when he was rising up the WWE (then known as WWF) l...