Wizardry Online Officially Launches
Sony Online Entertainment has announced the official North American and European launch of Wizardry Online.
“Wizardry Online is the most hardcore fantasy MMORPG ever created,” said Todd Carson, Senior Producer, Sony Online Entertainment. “The difficulty level is insane and delivers a challenging, immersive free-to-play experience that today’s players want and demand, while also capturing the true essence and heritage of the Wizardry franchise that players and fans have come to know and love over the past 30 years.”
Wizardry Online features a permadeath system (“Lost”), in which players face the threat of failure at reviving and which will cause their character to become permanently lost, although their experience will continue on. Massive dungeons, skill customization, bounty hunting, brutal PvP, account progression, and a harken back to the old rules of Wizardry are all among the many features that can be found. Wizardry Online is a free-to-play title with optional content available for purchase.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Open Beta Now Live
- Assemble your friends and try out the ultimate team-based shooter for FREE now on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #91 June 24 - Grand Fantasia, Dragon Saga, Flyff, Warren Story, & More
- MMOHut takes a look at the MMO news for the week of June 10th (6/18 - 6/25) including news about Sprit Tales, Dragon Saga, World of Tanks, Fly...
- Fractured Space Celebrates One Million Players with Halloween Update
- A new Phase 1.5 game update brings players a free Halloween crew member, a cracking new ship and much more.