Wizardry Online Officially Launches
Sony Online Entertainment has announced the official North American and European launch of Wizardry Online.
“Wizardry Online is the most hardcore fantasy MMORPG ever created,” said Todd Carson, Senior Producer, Sony Online Entertainment. “The difficulty level is insane and delivers a challenging, immersive free-to-play experience that today’s players want and demand, while also capturing the true essence and heritage of the Wizardry franchise that players and fans have come to know and love over the past 30 years.”
Wizardry Online features a permadeath system (“Lost”), in which players face the threat of failure at reviving and which will cause their character to become permanently lost, although their experience will continue on. Massive dungeons, skill customization, bounty hunting, brutal PvP, account progression, and a harken back to the old rules of Wizardry are all among the many features that can be found. Wizardry Online is a free-to-play title with optional content available for purchase.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GTArcade Announces Closed Beta for Magerealm
- GTArcade is incredibly excited to announce the closed beta launch of their first ever 3-D browser game: Magerealm!
- League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
- Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.
- New Neverwinter & STO Events Now Live
- Summer is only a few weeks away and to celebrate Perfect World is kicking off their annual Summer Event on the planet Risa today.