WildStar’s Cosmic Rewards Loyalty System Explored
Carbine Studios is sharing more information today about WildStar Cosmic Rewards, a loyalty system that rewards players for their investments into the game. This system is progressive, meaning that players will level up through Cosmic Tiers by making purchases in the game, earning greater rewards as they go along. The system is also retroactive, meaning that anyone who’s spent money in the game at any point since it launched last year has already earned Cosmic Points.
Cosmic Points are earned by redeeming a WildStar product code, making a purchase on the WildStar website, purchasing or redeeming C.R.E.D.D., or spending NCoin in the WildStar in-game store after the Free-to-Play launch.
For more information on Cosmic Rewards, as well as a sample of some of the prize tiers and rewards players can earn, see the deep dive article here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Prologue Available Today
- Legacy of the Void™, the standalone conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy, will arrive by winter.
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Wintersday
- ArenaNet and NCSoft have announced the schedule for the Wintersday festivities in the hit MMORPG Guild Wars 2.
- GamersFirst Shuts Down Red Stone - Developer Picks up Service
- Gamers First Announces they will shut down the Red Stone MMORPG service. The game's developer, L&K, will pick up the service so gamer...