WildStar’s Cosmic Rewards Loyalty System Explored
Carbine Studios is sharing more information today about WildStar Cosmic Rewards, a loyalty system that rewards players for their investments into the game. This system is progressive, meaning that players will level up through Cosmic Tiers by making purchases in the game, earning greater rewards as they go along. The system is also retroactive, meaning that anyone who’s spent money in the game at any point since it launched last year has already earned Cosmic Points.
Cosmic Points are earned by redeeming a WildStar product code, making a purchase on the WildStar website, purchasing or redeeming C.R.E.D.D., or spending NCoin in the WildStar in-game store after the Free-to-Play launch.
For more information on Cosmic Rewards, as well as a sample of some of the prize tiers and rewards players can earn, see the deep dive article here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS
- League of Legends: Kayn Champion Review
- Get ready for Yasuo 2.0. You know the type, that kind of champion that's always trash on your team but a 1v5'ing god on the enemy...
- BetaDwarf Announces ‘FORCED 2: The Rush’
- Independent video game development studio, BetaDwarf, today announced FORCED 2: The Rush, a Rogue-like sequel to the popular tactical arena co...