WildStar – Strain DevSpeak video revealed
NCSoft and Carbine studios has just released a new DevSpeak video for their upcoming update for WildStar. It has only been a month since WildStar launched and they’re already delivering loads of new content in its upcoming “Ultra Drop”, The Strain. If you haven’t heard, of The Strain is a virulent biological anomaly that has begun to spread across planet Nexus. With the power to change life forms into terrifying, mutated abominations, The Strain is an unimaginably dangerous threat.
This is more than just a patch! New zones like Northern Wastes and Blighthaven have content for every type of player to enjoy. Also, players will be able to learn more about the Eldan, swim through giant gelatinous blobs, explore new dungeons and collect sick Strain infected gear. Get ready for tons of grossness (in a good way). The Strain content is expected to drop later this week.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Crafting Mastery Announced
- A new way for players to grow and progress their max level characters
- Zomber Squad Begins Closed Beta Registration
- Get ready to rock the Zomber in Zomber Squad's closed beta.
- Over 9000 Zombies: Now On Steam Early Access
- Zombie hit squad Indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publisher Mastertronic have issued a global public warning that Over 9000 Zombie...